Day 7- The Gratitude Challenge
My gratitude rock charging up my $5 note and my new money magnet
“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.” ~ Anthony Robbins
Today is money day at Day 7 of the Gratitude Challenge : Nicole says: “In order to create financial flow we need to feel abundant. We have to develop positive feelings and thoughts about money. How can you tell if you are in resistance to money.”
- Do you love your bills?
- Or do you curse them?
- Do you feel you are abundant ?
- Or you suffer from lack?
When you see and feel the abundance that you are and that you have and are truly grateful you will see you financial abundance grow to. This will not happen when you live in fear with lack and are critical. So today head over and read Nicole’s post on Money Wealth Abundance and giving thanks.
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for Des putting $5 in my wallet yesterday so I could complete the Day 7 challenge such synchronicity
- I am truly grateful the abundance of books I have because this allows me to give thanks for the money i have that has purchased then thank you thank you thank you.
- I am very grateful today for the sun shining as it lifts my spirits makes me feel good and always puts a smile on my face
- I feel so blessed that I my health improves daily because I know without my health all the wealth in the world is unimportant. A Emerson says : The first wealth is health”
- I am so grateful that I started to clear my clutter today because I discovered things that I love and no longer need that I can now give away so watch this blog and http;//suziecheel.com for upcoming giveaways
Remember to be grateful for the money you DO Have in your life today?
Now I am off to count my blessings, create my money magnet and be so grateful - wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story