Day 11- The Gratitude Challenge
There is nothing as magnetic to positive life experiences as a joyful heart. Joy is heart-centered, and is the spiritual expression of happiness. It is centered in deep gratitude and awareness, and it can be generated by the smallest of things. -Nicole Cody
Day 11 of the Gratitude Challenge Nicole asks us to sit somewhere unobtrusive and as someone walks by shoot a radiant shower of golden sparks from your heart to theirs and silently bless them with love.send this is the art of bliss blombing: read more here
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for the beach and the sun that inspired the picture above and because it makes me feel joy in my heart.
- I am truly grateful that I have a loving family visiting this weekend because we have been able to share joy love and peace
- I am very grateful for the joy I get from cooking because everyone so enjoyed dinner last night
- I feel so blessed that that birds are singing on the garden because they remind me of the beauty of nature
- I am so grateful to 2 ears as they allow me to listen such a joy
Do you have joy in your heart today that comes from feeling grateful?
Now I am off to count my blessings and create bliss bombs – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story