Day 27 The Gratitude Challenge
Abundance Flows From The Wings Of Gratitude- Suzie Cheel
“Money is usually attracted, not pursued.” ~ Jim Rohn
Money is not wealth. Some of my most affluent clients do not have wealth- they just have bucket-loads of money.. Read more here
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for 31 Days Blog Challenge because it will help to get my main blog http://suziecheel.com back on track! Thank you to Michell Shaeffer and Lisbeth Tanz
- I am truly grateful for the abundance that I do have in my life it because it allows me to be full of joy and gratitude daily.
- I am very grateful for the experiencesI have of travel as this gives me so many memories and reminds me of the wealth I have had in my life
- I feel so grateful for the abundance of time i have to spend time each day walking on a beach because it reminds me that i can be on holidays on a daily basis People spend their moneys having holidays here at Rainbow Bay
- I am so grateful for the wealth of friendships I have and I give thanks for this on a daily basis because it fills my heart with love and joy.
What We Think About And Thank About, We Bring About! What will you think about today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the beach – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story