What Am I Grateful For Today is Back in Action:
I was planning to put this blog to rest and move to doing a weekly gratitude post my new Suzie Cheel website. That somehow didn’t seem to fit. I then discovered there were more than 1000 people subscribed to What am I Grateful for today.
As you know the being both grateful and seeing the abundance that you already have in your life, brings more of what you do want into your life. You might share a story and just one thing or many that you are grateful for today. My daily practice is to think as I wake up of all the things I am grateful for in the moment. During the day I do celebrate the abundance as I notice it in my life. I am putting together an ebook on Attracting Abundance that you will be able to download.
This is thanksgiving week so inspired by my friend Evelyn Lim and her post today on How To Start a Gratitude Journal and asking her readers to share what they were grateful for so far in 2010. Here is my list:
- Des’s love- having a soulmate and life partner who supports me through the highs and lows, such a blessing
- Blogging and social media as it allows me to stay in touch with like minded friends and meet new like minded souls
- Where I live that each day I get to walk on a pristine beach and swim in clear clean water.
- Sitting here looking out on a garden with birds tweeting, the sun shining native shrubs flowering, and the jacaranda in bloom
- Skype as i have just got off from talking with a close friend from USA who I haven’t spoken to in ages
- Being fit and healthy- having gook health and a healthy attitude goes a long way to living in gratitude.
- Oprah coming to Australia which has got me moving on my Big Hairy Audacious Goal, got my book Emergings- a meditation on the emotions of change self-published and on Amazon. You can watch the video I made to get my BHAG up and running. And that’s just for starters
What are you grateful for today?
P.S. This article is my submission for this month’s Personal Development Campfire. My thanks to Evelyn for telling me about this and Eric Watermolen (the leader of the fire) and all my blogger friends/coaches in the personal development field. Appreciate and love ♡
What is the Personal Development Campfire?
Imagine all your favorite personal development bloggers gathered around a campfire. Campfires are great center pieces of relaxed and free flowing conversations. Think of all the wonderful conversations and the wealth of topics that might arise. That’s the idea behind the Personal Development Campfire. Your favorite bloggers all gathered together discussing a new topic every month. (Bloggers click here for details on participating in the Personal Development Campfire.)