Today I am grateful for…….
- Drawing these two cards today- Creativity from [amazon-product text=”Ask Your Guides” type=”text”]1282163859&sr[/amazon-product]
- Having creativity tool of paper and crayons to start drawing- this makes me smile and my heart sign and yes I drew hearts
- Taking time out to read a chapter of Eat Pray Love. as I sat in the sun
- Gratitude to Lynn Serafinn from Spirit Authors
- The gift of living creatively
- My gift today was meeting EDee Conrad through interviewing here for her new book A New Dawn Awaits
- My gain today way a surprise paypal payment of $200- unexpected income woo hoo
and [amazon-product text=”Creativity project” type=”text”]1282164761&sr[/amazon-product]was wonderful, and reinforced for me my current message I see to get that I want to start to get back into my creativity.
What are you grateful for today?