Sometimes weekends are both full of abundance and are magical. The weekend just passed was one of those. I also have so many things to be grateful for.
- The magic of the morning beach walk
- a drive in the countryside of The beautiful Tweed Valley
- the magic of Mount Warning, there is a special energy in this valley
- the wonderful art exhibitions on show at The Tweed River Regional Art Gallery- so much inspiration.
- The new moon with an amazing unusual bright star in the sky
- the gift of a bottle of avocado oil from the grower we buy the freshest lettuces and avocados from
- The magic the cake art at Coolangatta Beach Market
- The wonderful snapper we had for dinner- Sicilian Standing Snapper the recipe that I googled and you can watch the video on how to- yummy
- Spending time and getting real clarity on my brand and my direction.
- Taking time to be still and listen to my heart 663HHUY2AKSW
What are you grateful for today?