The 3o Day Challenge is over what a beautiful ride it had been. Yes I will keep doing this each day and I am now concentrating on my blog at http;//suziecheel.com where I will be writing about Abundance, Creativity, Health and Healing, sharing my art, some recipes as well as gratitude. There will be interviews and video too.
So what’s happening here? I am planning to continue my daily gratitude this time in a paper journal. There will be a weekly post on Thursday that you can join in more details coming.
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful Cheryl Lee Harnish for her Path of the Soul, Destiny Cards because each morning I head online to get the message from my soul and so often it is in alignment
- I am truly grateful for Anne Aleckson because her wisdom yesterday was a wake up call for me
- I am very grateful for the mail because t receive wonderful cards with special messages
- I feel so grateful for the rhubarb I bought at the market because when i cooked it yesterday it brought back wonderful childhood memories as we had a rhubarb patch in our back yard
- I am so grateful for my backyard because I am treated to the beauty of nature every morning when I wake up
I feel so blessed. What are you grateful for today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the farmers market- wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
To read about the 30 Day Challenge head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story