Day 23 The Gratitude Challenge
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful to the sunset yesterday that I saw as I was was at the kitchen sink because it reminds me how magical mother nature is and it filled my heart with joy.
- I am truly grateful for being able to walk longer distances as yesterday I walked on the beach in the morning and around the harbour with a friend in the afternoon. This is wonderful for helping me with my bone building program.it also reminded me of the magic of friendship and how blessed I am to have so many friends.
- I am very grateful the magic of coconut oil because I can use it in so many ways: to cook with on my hair and skin and so much more .Check out this post on 101 ways to use Coconut Oil
- I feel so grateful for my photos of Santa Fe as they bring back so many magical memories of time spent there as well as being so inspirational.
- I am so grateful for a chance event many years ago that opened up the door for me to spend time working in Nigeria and to experience another culture.
Day 23 of the Gratitude Challenge: Today’s extra challenge is about magnetic moments. From Nicole:
“Gratitude is a wonderful thing – when it pours out from us, it makes us magnetic to more and more good in our own lives. Read more here
What magical magnetic moments do you remember in your life?
Now I am off to count my blessing and have a day of magical moments – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story