Day 26 The Gratitude Challenge
“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ~ Rumi
Most of all, practice and give thanks for loving yourself. When we love and treat ourselves well, we attract loving partners who treat us with similar kindness, care and respect!.
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for my television and the Olympics because I am watching the spectacular closing ceremony as well as been able to see so many achieve their dreams, it give me goosebumps.
- I am truly grateful that I have learned to really love myself knowing this is a daily ongoing process because it gives me joy, allows me to open into gratitude and attract abundance.
- I am very grateful for the unconditional loving relationship I have with Des because besides being so special we have shared almost 24 years of love and growth as well as friendship and amazing support. We namaste daily
- I feel so grateful I am able to forgive those who have hurt ms because I can now forgive them completely from the bottom of my heart.
- I am so grateful for Brandon Bays and The Journey that truly allowed me to learn to forgive and start to open more into love and learn to namaste daily.
How will you give thanks for the love in your life today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the beach – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story