The A to Z of Gratitude
I have decided to give my daily gratitude a boost and give this blog a new lease of life.
Currently I have so much to be grateful for. If you haven’t seen my around you can read what’s been happening at Suzie’s Healing Journey.
Starting today with A for abundance
Gratitude is the open door to abundance – anon
The first word is abundance and each day I will keep an abundance log where I will record 5 things that make me feel abundant and also the abundance that I have attracted to me and my life (I am doing this in evernote so I can have it on my phone if something comes up a want to make a note of). You can get your Abundance Kit here
To kick the series off here are 8 Inspirational Abundance quotes to embrace the feeling of abundance which opens into gratitude
- Life in abundance comes only through great love. – Elbert Hubbard
- Abundance is a Feeling:“Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. – Wayner Dyer
- Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- What is called genius is the abundance of life and health – Henry David Thoreau
- Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level – Eileen Caddy
- You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might also pray in the fullness of your joy and in your days of abundance. – Kahlil Gibran
- Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance. – John Petit-Senn
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. – Wayne Dyer
Please join in here in the comments of over at Facebook where I will be sharing my abundance celebrations.